'ESTA' - U.S. TRAVEL VISA
When visiting the United States it is required that travelers obtain an 'ESTA' or Electronic System for Travel Authorization. This will allow you entry into the United States for travel of 90 days or less.
There is a fee of $14 USD that applies. It is recommended to apply for your 'ESTA' no later than 72 hours prior to departure.
You can apply online at the below link:
Sarah works for Marriott International and is happy for our overseas guests to use her Friends & Family Discount to assist with travel plans throughout the United States before and after the wedding.
Marriott HotelS - EXPLORE FRIENDS RATES
When looking for hotels on Marriott.com use Promo Code 'MMF' to check availability for discounted 'Explore Friends Rates'.
STARWOOD HOTELS - EXPLORE FRIENDS RATES
When looking for hotels on www.Starwood.com/explore check availability for discounted 'Explore Friends Rates'.
If you end up booking any Explore Friends Rates for your trip, please let Sarah know as she will need to give you a Marriott Discount Form that you will be asked to present at check-in.
GETTING TO NEW JERSEY
NEW YORK CITY TO HOTEL
1. Take a NJ Transit train from 'New York Penn Station' to 'Somerville Station' on the Raritan Valley Line.
2. Get an Uber from 'Somerville Station' to 'Hyatt House Bridgewater'.
NEWARK AIRPORT TO HOTEL
1. Take Bus 62 from 'Terminal C' to 'Newark Penn Station'.
2. Take a NJ Transit train from 'Newark Penn Station' to 'Somerville Station' on the Raritan Valley Line.
3. Get an Uber from 'Somerville Station' to 'Hyatt House Bridgewater'.
HOTEL TO AUSSIE WELCOME EVENT
We recommend taking an Uber from the 'Hyatt House Bridgewater' to the 'Lowe Family Home'.
THINGS TO DO
SHOPPING @ BRIDGEWATER COMMONS
Bridgewater Commons is a large shopping mall located near the Hyatt House hotel. The mall offers shopping, dining, events, and a movie theater.
Additional things to do near the Hyatt House hotel include golf courses, historic sites, parks and sporting arenas.